CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION AM SPF 50
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml replaces CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25, now with a higher SPF value. This product is a lightweight lotion that both moisturizes and protects the skin. In fact, this ceramide-enriched formula deeply hydrates the skin and restores the skin's barrier function. Developed with dermatologists, this formula allies essential Ceramides to keep the skin healthy, with Niacinamide to strengthen the skin barrier. In addition, Hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates the skin. Furthermore, the MVE Technology ensures a slow release of the actives for sustained and prolonged hydration for up to 24 hours.
Last but not least, an SPF50 guarantees protection from both UVA and UVB radiation. With a non-greasy finish, this lotion is non-comedogenic and provides hydration in just one step for soft and supple skin. As a last note, it is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, being suitable even in the case of sensitive skin. In conclusion, this product is the solution to hydrate, protect, and soothe the skin.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: dehydration, sun exposure;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects from sun exposure (SPF 30), deeply hydrates the skin, provides hydration for up to 24 hours, lightweight, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
- Ceramides 1, 3, and 6-II help replenish the skin’s existing ceramides and thus restore the skin barrier. Even more, they help to maintain good hydration levels and relieve dry skin;
- Hyaluronic acid has the ability to attract and retain water which means that deeply hydrates the skin;
- Niacinamide helps to reduce inflammation and to soothe the skin as well as strengthen the skin barrier;
- MVE Technology is a delivery system that ensures a slow release of the active ingredients for hydration that lasts all day.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml generously in the morning, onto cleansed skin of the face, neck, and chest.