CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN REMOVES MAKEUP
Creamy foaming face wash for normal-to-dry skin
Facial cleansers are designed to remove dirt, oil, pollution, daily sunscreen and makeup, but it’s important to choose a formula that addresses the needs of specific skin types without disrupting the skin’s natural barrier. Those with dry skin can enjoy the benefits of both a cream cleanser that hydrates and foaming formula that provides a refreshing skin feel—without having to choose between the two.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser begins as a cream before transforming to a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water, and effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. This gentle, fragrance-free formula features 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, amino acids and hyaluronic acid. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying.
- Amino acid-based surfactant: This mild cleansing ingredient transforms the cream face wash into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Amino acids: Help support skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), known to attract and retain moisture.
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time
- Suitable for normal-to-dry skin, sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, allergy-tested and pH balanced
- Developed with dermatologists
- 100% of women* agree that it instantly removes dirt, oil, pollution and facial makeup
- More than 98% of women* find their skin clean, smooth, soft, refreshed and feeling healthy without feeling stripped
HOW TO USE:
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- Rinse well
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PCA, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ASPARTIC ACID, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CARBOMER, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCINE, TRIDECETH-6, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, THREONINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, ARGININE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SERINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, VALINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PROLINE, ISOLEUCINE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALANINE, PHENYLALANINE, COCONUT ACID, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, HISTIDINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-53, POLYQUATERNIUM-39, POLYSORBATE 60, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZOIC ACID