THE Inkey LIST TRANEXAMIC ACID NIGHT TREATMENT
TRANEXAMIC ACID NIGHT TREATMENT\ tran-x-am-ik \ a-sed \ nahyt \ treet-muhnt \
Formulated with 2% Tranexamic Acid (a powerful amino acid), 2% Acai Berry extract to promote even skin tone, as well as 2% skin brightening hero Vitamin C, it also boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone
When to apply
- Dull skin
- Use in the PM as your last step before sleep.
- Follow your usual skincare recipe, but replace your moisturizer step with this targeted night treatment.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck. A little goes a long way!
- Once absorbed leave to work overnight and wash off the next morning.
- To help prevent dehydration we’d recommend to use this treatment 2-3 nights a week so you can use moisturizer with your routine on the other nights.
- 2% Tranexamic acid helps to reduce hyperpigmentation
- 2% Acai berry extract helps to promote even skin tone
- 2% Vitamin c derivative helps to brighten skin tone
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tranexamic Acid, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, 1-Methylhydanto- in-2-Imide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Polysorbate 60, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sorbitan Isostearate.
HOW TO USE:
It would be best to not use it at the same time as exfoliating acids or oils.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.