THE Inkey LIST BETA HYDROXY ACID
This serum contains 2% Salicylic Acid which means it can penetrate deeper into your skin, helping to unclog pores, fight blackheads and breakouts and reduce pore appearance. BHA is great choice for oilier skin as its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can help calm breakout prone skin without any burning or tingling sensation. Thanks to added 1% Hyaluronic Acid it is non-drying to skin.
When to apply
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Dry skin
- Breakouts & blemishes
- Enlarged pores
- Excess oil
HOW TO USE:
- Can be used in the AM or PM as preferred.
- Gently pat 1-2 drops into the face and neck after cleansing and Hyaluronic Acid if using.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturizer.
- It can also be used as a more targeted treatment for blemish prone areas.
Where does this sit in my routine?
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
- 1% low molecular Hyaluronic Acid: To help hydrate and avoid dry skin
Water (Aqua / Eau), Propanediol, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.
As this product is exfoliating, avoid using at the same time as Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic Acid, AHA, Lactic Acid) or Retinol.
This product may cause sun sensitivity so always use a broad spectrum SPF during the day
We do not recommend this product if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.