THE Inkey LIST HYALURONIC ACID SERUM
Bestselling hydration super serum
Hyaluronic Acid serum is a powerful moisture-binding ingredient that works beneath the skin surface and can hold up to 1000x its weight in water. Ensuring your skin is hydrated is essential for it to look healthy, therefore it's a must have step in every recipe! No wonder one is sold every 30 seconds worldwide*
When to apply
- Dry skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
HOW TO USE:
- Use in both the AM & PM
- We suggest using Hyaluronic Acid as a first step after cleansing to help draw moisture into the skin.
- On cleansed, damp skin, apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck.
- Follow with all other toners and serums
- Applying to damp skin helps to lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid aids the application of other products in your routine, helping them absorb better whilst not pilling.
Where does this sit in my routine?
- 2% Multi molecular Hyaluronic Acid
- Matrixyl 3000™ peptide
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.