Lip Gloss League | Winger
A lightweight ,intensely opaque gloss formula with a melted smooth texture that glides on smoothly and moisturizes the lips. The luxurious opaque lip gloss is super comfortable to wear and the formula is one that’s non-sticky.
Why We Love It
- Weightless formula that hugs the lips smoothly
- A unique gloss formula infused with Vitamin E and B Complex
- Infused with rich essentials oils like Jojoba Oil and Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Well blend mixture of rich essentials oils that boost the appearance and health of your lips
- Super hydrating formula that will keep your lips moist and supple all day
- Macadamia nut seed oil is a very capable anti-aging ingredient, full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and other nutrients to nourish, hydrate, and protect the skin.
- The Lip Gloss fill weight is 5.02 ml/ 0.17fl oz
- All our Lip Glosses are cruelty-free and paraben -free
In football, a winger is an attacking midfielder in a wide position. Wingers usually have great pace and dribbling ability and provide cut-backs or crosses from which strikers can score. Their main function is to support attack from the wings. Wingers do lots of high-speed running from defence to attack and are adept at stretching the defence. It is the most enduring role on the pitch and the most physically demanding as he runs back and forth across the pitch and sprint long distances over 90mins. He must be fit to not wear out easily. A Winger is rich in talent, dribbling skills and can be relied on to also defend. His game is intense and direct and a gifted winger is a delight to watch. The game of football has been graced with many wingers over the years and it is impossible to find a good and accomplished football team today without a couple of good wingers. CR7 of Juventus has won Ballon d’ors over the years as a winger; PSG’s Mbappe taunted as the next big talent in football is already leaving defenders in his trail with his speed on the wings; Chelsea’s Eden Hazard gets opponents sprawling with his dribbling skills along the wing and his constant cutting into the middle; and Raheem Sterling of Man City has produced many goals this season with his hard work and endurance along the right side of the Man City wing. So is our new lip gloss – The Winger. It is a must have in every gorgeous lady’s makeup kit. Its rich intense warm berry shade is a delight on the lips and lasts all day long. All good wingers are disguised strikers and many times score more goals than out and out strikers. So, whenever you want a disguised hot look, then our Winger lip gloss is your best bet.